Last month while walking around in the city I took some nice shots of the Capital City.
01. Place Guillaume, Wednesday market
02. Terrasse and entrance of Clairefontaine
03. View over the valley from the terrasse of L´Annexe
04. Place D´Armes….notice the wheel chair ralley taking place in the below right corner
05. Place D´Armes – A good sign that Spring and Summer is comingis when the restaurants bring out the chairs and parasols.
06. Pascal – busy at his Bar au Vin – preparing for a degustation
07. Place Guillaume and the Cathedral
08. The statue of Grand Duchesse Charlotte and the Cathedral
09. The Golden Laday, war memoral for the fallen soldiers during World War I – the photo shot through the sun roof of my car
10. Emil, walking “le canard”
11. A lady taking her dog for a walk. The dog insisted to stay in the sun. After 10 min. he turned around, but only rose after another 10 min.had elapsed
12. Oscar in the garden